bookmark printing instructions
- Bookmark PDF file
- Adobe Reader - Free Download
- 8.5 x 11 inch card stock
Editing Text Fields
- Editable Text Fields: If the file has editable text fields they will appear as blue boxes in Adobe Reader (refer to individual product listing descriptions to see if the file has editable text). It is recommended to save the file after adding new information to each page. I also recommend closing the file, re-opening it, and making sure your changes have saved before adding text throughout the entire document.
- Editable Monogram: Please note that files with editable monograms can not be changed to plain text. The monogram area will accommodate a single initial or 3 initials.
- 3 initial monogram format:
- First Name Initial: lowercase
- Last Name Initial: uppercase
- Middle Name Initial: lowercase
- Single Initial format:
- Initial: Uppercase
- Editable Plain Text: Please note that the font in the plain text bookmarks can not be changed. The plain text can be edited to be a name or subject.
- Don't like the plain text font or color? See the instructions for adding your own custom text.
Printing the Bookmarks
- Once your edited file is open in Adobe Reader select "File > Print".
- Print the bookmarks on white card stock.
- Cut the bookmarks out
- Fold the bookmarks at the dashed line
- Admire your adorable monogram bookmarks and get reading!