banner printing instructions
- Banner PDF File
- Adobe Reader - Free Download
- 8.5 x 11 inch Card Stock
- Hole Punch
- Yarn or Ribbon
- Once your file is open in Adobe Reader select "File > Print".
- In the "Pages to Print" Menu, select "Pages" and type in the page numbers you want to print.
- In the "Page Size & Handling" Menu, select "Size > Fit".
- In the "Orientation" Menu, Select "Landscape"
- Click on the "Page Setup" button, in the "Paper Size" Menu select "US Letter Borderless" and click "Ok". If "US Letter Borderless" is not available for your printer, select "US Letter".
- In the main menu select "print".
- Once the file is printed, cut out each banner piece, hole punch the top corners of the banner pieces, use yarn or ribbon to string up the pieces, hang the banner, and enjoy!