Finally, a planner that matches your planning needs!
You have lots of daily responsibilities and struggling to make your current planner work for you should not be one of them. You could spend a lot of time flipping through tons of different planners to find that most feature the same kind of layout that just doesn’t quite work for you. Maybe you find yourself thinking "I wish it had space for my meals” or “I need a better way to schedule all the meetings throughout my day”. What if you could put together your perfect planner? A planner that makes it easier and fun to plan your day.
The 2017 Printable Planner
- The printable planner will encourage you to cultivate your organizational skills.
- Choose from 6 different layouts to accommodate your unique planning needs.
- Establish written records of your habits in order to accomplish your goals.
- Instantly download and print at home or print shop, start planning today!
- Available in 2 sizes: Letter & Half Letter
- Available in 2 Designs: Colorful Stripes & Black and White
- Available in 6 different layouts. Some layouts feature both blank and lined options.
- Monthly Calendar pages have editable text fields. Fill in holidays, birthdays, and special events before printing out your planner.
- Instant Download PDF files that include:
- Front Cover, Back Cover, Spines 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 3”, 4” (Unpersonalized, Not Editable)
- "This planner belongs to:" page
- 2017 and 2018 year at a glance pages
- Goal Setting Monthly Cover Pages
- Pre-Dated Monthly Calendar Pages from January 2017 - December 2017 (month on 2 pages)
- Pre-Dated Weekly Calendar Pages from January 2017 - December 2017 (week on 2 pages)
- Lined Notes Pages
- BONUS: Pre-Dated Monthly and Weekly Calendar Pages from October 2016 - December 2016
The Monthly Layout
- Start each month by writing out your goals. In the printable planner each month begins with a goals cover page. Before the month begins take some time to write out your top goals and check them off as you accomplish them.
- Plan with work / life balance in mind. The monthly layout is a 2 page spread with the weeks beginning on Monday. Starting with the first day of the work week and keeping the weekend together will help you plan your week starting with work or school priorities and ending with rest and relaxation.
The Weekly Layouts
- Choose from 6 different weekly layouts to find the one that fits your unique planning needs.
- Like the monthly layout, the weekly layouts begin with Monday and keep the weekend days together.
- The 6 weekly layouts available:
Find the Perfect Layout for You
- Blank: Each day features a blank section for you to use as you’d like. You can write your to do list, use the space as a daily journal, create sections for different tasks, or doodle.
- Lined: Each day features a lined section. This is perfect for those who want a standard planning section with minimal guides.
- Each day has a dedicated space for your to do list. Stay on top of your tasks by writing them down and checking them off as you accomplish them.
- Each day features a vertical section for you to use as you’d like. With the days lined up next to each other, it is easy for you to create unique sections that span across the week. You can create a top 3 section, to do section, schedule section, or meal planing section. How you divide the day is up to you!
The Hourly Layout (Hourly & Hourly, To Do, Meal)
- Hourly: Each day has an hourly section below it spanning from 6:00am through 10:00pm on the letter size and 6:00am through 8:00pm on the half letter size. If you have a busy schedule with classes, meetings, or time sensitive activities then this layout is perfect for you.
- Hourly, To Do, Meal: Each day is divided into 3 sections: hourly schedule, to do list, and meals. With this layout you can plan your busy schedule, keep track of your daily to do items, and plan your meals ahead of time.
- Each day is divided into a morning, afternoon, and evening section. If you like to organize your tasks by time of day this layout will help you do that.
- Each day is divided into 6 sections with each section belonging to a subject. This planner is perfect for you if you are a student or teacher who needs to plan each day based on the subject.