Finally, a planner that matches your planning needs!
You have lots of daily responsibilities and struggling to make your current planner work for you should not be one of them. You could spend a lot of time flipping through tons of different planners to find that most feature the same kind of layout that just doesn’t quite work for you. Maybe you find yourself thinking "I wish it had space for my meals” or “I need a better way to schedule all the meetings throughout my day”. What if you could put together your perfect planner? A planner that makes it easier and fun to plan your day.
- The printable planner will encourage you to cultivate your organizational skills.
- Choose from 6 different layouts to accommodate your unique planning needs.
- Establish written records of your habits in order to accomplish your goals.
- Instantly download and print at home or print shop, start planning today!
- Available in 4 sizes: Letter / A4 & Half Letter / A5
- Available in 2 weekly starts: Monday Start & Sunday Start (both versions included with download)
- Available in 1 Design: Colorful Stripes
- Available in 6 different layouts. Some layouts feature both blank and lined options.
- Monthly Calendar pages have editable text fields. Fill in holidays, birthdays, and special events before printing out your planner.
- Instant Download PDF files that include:
- 4 cover layouts and matching spines 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 3”, 4” with editable text
- "This planner belongs to:" page
- 2017 and 2018 year at a glance pages
- Monthly Cover Pages
- Pre-Dated Monthly Calendar Pages from August 2017 - July 2018 (month on 2 pages)
- Pre-Dated Weekly Calendar Pages from August 2017 - July 2018 (week on 2 pages)
- Lined Notes Pages
Planner Covers & Spines
- The printable planner comes with 4 cover options.
- Cover 1: Navy Ribbon with editable monogram
- Cover 2: Green Ribbon with editable text
- Cover 3: Two lines of editable text
- Cover 4: Single line of editable text
- Each cover comes with the matching spines in sizes: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 3”, 4”
- You can customize the monogram or text on the files by opening them with Adobe Reader.
Sunday & Monday Start Versions Included
- Your download will come with both the Sunday and Monday start versions of the printable planner.
- Choose the start version that works best for you!
- The printable planners feature editable text fields on the monthly pages. These editable text fields are perfect for typing in birthdays, holidays, or special events!
- To fill in the editable text fields all you need is the free Adobe Reader program on your computer. The file has to be open with Adobe Reader for the editable text fields to work properly.
- Editable Subject Titles (Subject Layout Only): The subject planner layout has editable text on the on the weekly pages which is perfect for typing in your subject or class title! The file is set up so that you can fill in the first week of the month and all the other weekly pages in the month will automatically fill in for you! You will need to fill in the titles for every month before printing.
The Monthly Layout
- Start each month by writing out your goals. In the printable planner each month begins with a goals cover page. Before the month begins take some time to write out your top goals and check them off as you accomplish them.
- Plan with work / life balance in mind. The monthly layout is a 2 page spread with the weeks beginning on Monday or Sunday. You will receive both weekly start versions with your download.
The Weekly Layouts
- Choose from 6 different weekly layouts to find the one that fits your unique planning needs.
- The Sunday Start and Monday Start versions are both included with your download.
- The 6 weekly layouts available:
Find the Perfect Layout for You
- Blank: Each day features a blank section for you to use as you’d like. You can write your to do list, use the space as a daily journal, create sections for different tasks, or doodle.
- Lined: Each day features a lined section. This is perfect for those who want a standard planning section with minimal guides.
- Each day has a dedicated space for your to do list. Stay on top of your tasks by writing them down and checking them off as you accomplish them.
- Each day features a vertical section for you to use as you’d like. With the days lined up next to each other, it is easy for you to create unique sections that span across the week. You can create a top 3 section, to do section, schedule section, or meal planing section. How you divide the day is up to you!
- Hourly: Each day has an hourly section below it spanning from 6:00am through 10:00pm on the letter/A4 size and 6:00am through 8:00pm on the half letter/A5 size. If you have a busy schedule with classes, meetings, or time sensitive activities then this layout is perfect for you.
- Hourly, To Do, Meal: Each day is divided into 3 sections: hourly schedule, to do list, and meals. With this layout you can plan your busy schedule, keep track of your daily to do items, and plan your meals ahead of time.
- Each day is divided into a morning, afternoon, and evening section. If you like to organize your tasks by time of day this layout will help you do that.
- Each day is divided into 6 sections with each section belonging to a subject. This planner is perfect for you if you are a student or teacher who needs to plan each day based on the subject.
- You can print the planner files at home or print shop! You can print the files in full color or gray scale.
- I have written detailed printing tips and instructions for each of the file sizes. You will find a list of materials needed along with paper recommendations on the instructions pages.
- A5 printable planner
Not sure which printable planner is right for you? Well you're in luck! You can now download a sample of the printable planner, print it out, and give it a test run before you pick the right printable planner for you! What are you waiting for?