Printable Binder Covers
Set of 5 Printable Binder Covers for School, Home, or Work
(Navy and Hot Pink, #BC1029-RT)
Why settle for plain binders when you can turn your school binders, office binders, and work binders into an accessory that is uniquely you! Printable Binder Covers are a perfect way to add style and personality to an otherwise boring binder. This Binder Cover Set comes with 5 Front Covers, 5 Back Covers, and Spines in five sizes: 1 inch, 1.5 inches, 2 inches, 3 inches, and 4 inches.
The Front Covers and Spines feature Editable Text Fields that you will be able to edit yourself by opening the file with the free Adobe Reader software. You can also change the font style, size, and color!
Simply download the PDF files, open them in Adobe Reader, change the text to your own, print on Letter size paper, cut out the spines, and insert into the transparent pocket of your binder. And there you have it, fun and personalized binders!
▶ WHAT YOU WILL GET ◀
1 Zip file - Unzip to get 10 High Resolution PDF Files
- Monogram Binder Covers (2 styles)
- Multiple Lines Plain Text, Binder Covers
- One Line Plain Text, Binder Covers
- One Line Styled Text, Binder Covers
- Two Lines Styled Text, Binder Covers
- Spines - Blank
- Spines - Editable Plain Text
- Spines - Editable Styled Text
- Single Spines - Editable Plain Text
- Single Spines - Editable Styled Text
▶ ABOUT THE FILES ◀
- Front Cover and Back Cover Size: 8.5 x 11 inches, Letter Size
- Spine Sizes: 1 inch, 1.5 inches, 2 inches, 3 inches, and 4 inches.
- File Type: Printable PDF
- Editable Text Fields: Monogram on Cover, Text Box on Cover, Text on Spines
▶ EDITABLE TEXT FIELDS ◀
- The Front Covers and Spines feature Editable Text Fields that you will be able to edit yourself by opening the file with the free Adobe Reader software.
- For more information and detailed instructions please view the detailed instructions here
- Change the Font Style, Size, and Color: To do this, click on the blue text box and press the below options to open the text dialogue box.
- on a Mac: Command E
- on a PC: Ctrl E
▶ PRINTING ◀
- The pages are designed to be printed on Letter Size Paper.
- I recommend printing on white card stock.
- Due to monitor calibration, the colors on the screen may look different from the printed colors.
- View Detailed Printing Instructions